- All-purpose flour for dusting
- 1 pound prepared pizza dough
- 4 tablespoons vegan margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup packed vegan brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups Dandies® Mini Vanilla Marshmallows
- 3/4 cup pecans, roughly chopped, divided
1. On a lightly floured work surface roll out dough into a 16 x 12" rectangle. Brush lightly with margarine and reserve remaining margarine. In a small bowl whisk together brown sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over dough. Sprinkle with Dandies® and 1/2 cup pecans.
2. Lightly brush an 8" square or round baking dish with some of remaining margarine. With a long edge facing you, roll up dough tightly. Cut crosswise into 8 rounds and place in baking dish. Cover and let rise 1 hour at room temperature or place in the refrigerator overnight.
3. Preheat oven to 350℉.
4. If buns were refrigerated, let stand at room temperature 30 minutes. Re-melt remaining margarine, drizzle over buns, and sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup pecans.
5. Bake 35-40 minutes or until browned. Let cool 5 minutes.
Recipe by Dandies Marshmallows